Aging is not an irreversible occurrence and the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the skin is inevitable. But it doesn’t mean that we will have to let them go on their course without trying to hold them off even for a few years before finally allowing them to settle on our faces.
Sunshine is an essential requirement for our health and we have to have some sun in order to stay strong and energized. Sunshine is the primary source of vitamin D which is good for the skin. But you should also take note that too much exposure to the harmful rays of the sun is the primary cause of wrinkles.
You will know that you’ve got too much sun when you notice your skin getting pinkish. As soon as this happens, it’s a signal for you to get out of the heat. You can heal or reverse the damage by applying black tea water or aloe vera gel on affected areas.
Natural Ways of Preventing Wrinkles
Always keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water everyday. Pure water keeps your skin cells hydrated. It is also your body’s natural cleansing agent the toxins in your skin to prevent them from building up.
A healthy diet is the best natural way to maintain youthful looking skin. Here are some of the foods you need to include in your diet as these will help to keep wrinkles away:
1. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids such as fish. Wild-caught salmons are particularly rich in this substance;
2. Blueberries, pomegranate and acai;
3. Carrots, carrot juice and pumpkins. These are rich in vitamin A which your body needs to obtain a healthy skin;
4. Foods rich in antioxidants are also helpful in keeping your skin free from radicals that damage your skin. Some of these include raspberries, dark cherries, apple and strawberry.
These fruits are also loaded with vitamins and essential substances that help to nourish not just your skin but your entire body as well.
Here are some of the best supplements that promote skin health and wrinkle prevention:
1. Krill oil, evening primrose oil, Omega-3
2. Dimethylaminoethanol or DMAE
3. Hyaluronic Acid
4. Alpha-Lipoic Acid
5. Vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, B12, C and E
6. Selenium, copper and zinc
Natural Remedies to Eliminate Fine Line Wrinkles
Here are some of the ways to eliminate file line wrinkles naturally:
1. Each night before bedtime, apply coconut oil directly on the area where wrinkles are and treat it with a gentle massage;
2. Spread mashed banana all over your face and let it stay for 15 – 20 minutes then rinse it with warm water and a dash of cold afterwards.
3. Cleansing the face (or skin) with grape seed oil, olive oil or jojoba is a proven way of eliminating fine line wrinkles from the skin. This is called oil cleansing method or OCM.